- Experienced Public Speaker
Presenting on the subjects of SEO, CRO and Content Marketing.
- A Passionate Digital Marketer
Experienced in managing cross functional teams for development, content strategy and brand amplification. Experienced in brand promotion through multiple digital channels.
- Experienced Technical Strategist
Confident in the use of HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, X-Path, Regex, SQL and a wide range of marketing tools including: MailChimp, MajesticSEO, HemingwayApp, Google Analytics & Adwords. High level of competency using Excel.
Hubspot Quick Guides to SEO
Gaining exposure for Dejan and working in partnership with Hubspot, Chris conceived and produced a series of 7 videos explaining the basics of SEO and provided easy to follow guides for beginners. Watch the Videos
Cross Channel Strategy Framework
Working across business units, Chris has co-ordinated, developed and promoted a cross channel strategic framework for Mediabrands, securing first round funding for tool development internationally.
Venere – Map of Attitudes to LGBTQI
As part of the content strategy for Venere (Part of Expedia), Chris identified an opportunity for engaging with community groups around the topic of marriage equality and LGBTQI rights more generally. Ideating, research, developing and promoting the content, Chris had a unique opportunity to experience every stage of the process.
SMX Bootcamp 2014
Speaking at the 2014 SMX bootcamp, Chris presented the considerations, quick wins and common pitfalls of any link building campaign, and how to structure it for success.
E-Commerce Expo 2014
Presenting to a packed out room at e-commerce expo, Chris highlighted the misconceptions around SEO and the damage that limited thinking and scope can have on achieving business objectives and meaningful KPIs.
Covering the topic of CRO basics at multiple events, Chris illustrated some of the basic practices for CRO, but also flagged areas where broader thinking is required in order to make sure businesses are making the most of their online presence.
Digital Solutions Director – Organic
Reprise Media Australia
Leading the organic search team working across some of Australia’s biggest brands. Developing tools and processes to provide clients with integrated digital strategy across search, social, display and mobile.
Content Marketing Lead
Responsible for developing the Content Marketing product, production teams and workflows for client projects.
• Produce content marketing strategies for clients and agency
• Acted as brand ambassador at events and in publishing
• Manage client content and social scheduling
• Developed Content Marketing Product
• Produced content quality standards and guidelines
►SMX Bootcamp 2014
Landing Page & Conversion Rate Optimisation Basics
► ECommerce Expo
Avoiding the SEO Rankings Trap and Get Back to Business
Working in a strategic capacity with a strong technical focus, whilst also managing a range of accounts.
• Increased average client lifespan
• Trained outreach teams
• Developed highly regarded content for clients
• Extensive experience optimising for local listings
• Provided substantial organic traffic growth for numerous clients
• Wrote technical articles for company Blog
► The Brisbane SEO Seminar
Understanding factors affecting website visibility and live audit.
► SMX Bootcamp 2012
How to manage and conduct a link building campaign
Digital Marketing Consultant
Providing freelance consulting services to businesses:
• Advising on website functionality and design.
• Providing strategies for content development, production and promotion.
• Complete project management.